Treasure Quest Players FAQ Page
- What is Treasure Quest?
- Treasure Quest is a game in Second Life to allow players to collect Lindens by clicking and claiming our coins and gems.
- How do I Play?
- Playing is simple, find a coin and click on it, wait until its ready to be claimed, answer the math question, and the Lindens are deposited into your Treasure Quest account.
- Please read the Terms of Service. Clicking a coin means you agree to abide by them.
- Where do I find coins?
- You can use either the Find Lands page on this site (TQ Lands), or you can use our Treasure Quest Players Hud.
- How do I collect my Treasure Quest balance?
- Simply TP to the Atm at Treasure Quest Headquarters to cash out. (TQ Headquarters TP) (You must have a balance of at least 1 Linden to make a withdrawl)
- You must be in the Treasure Quest Friends group and be wearing your group tag to withdraw from your balance.
- There is a 400 L daily limit on the amount you can withdraw.
- I can’t TP to HQ, it says I’m too young or I’ve been ejected by Voodoo?
- You must be at least 90 days old to teleport to HQ. Additionally, we run Voodoo security at HQ, you may be in their ban list.
- Someone stole my Coin, what does that mean?
- Some landowners have Steal enabled, when this is on your coin can be stolen, unless you Are within 3 meters when the claim time runs out, in which case nobody can steal it
- What are the coin and gem values in Treasure Quest?
|Wooden Coin||.05 L’s|
|Cobalt Coin||.10 L’s|
|Copper Coin||.25 L’s|
|Silver Coin||.5 L’s|
|Gold Coin||1 L’s|
|Tremolite Gem||3 L’s|
|Rubelite Tourmaline Gem||5 L’s|
|Danburite Gem||10 L’s|
|Mystery Item||1 to 5 L’s|